Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: how to exploit SQL INJECTION?

From: Steve Friedl <steve () unixwiz net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:59:21 -0700

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 12:06:05AM +0300, Pablo Escobar wrote:
Hello people, I made in my network website server with SQL with
vulnerabilities to learn how to exploit it, I searched in google and i
tried but dont work, the report of the nessus is:

Others have suggested good resources - I can't help but plug my own:

        SQL Injection Attacks by Example
        http://www.unixwiz.net/techtips/sql-injection.html

It's a great overview with what I'm told is an easy presentation.

Steve

---
Stephen J Friedl | Security Consultant |  UNIX Wizard  |   +1 714 544-6561
www.unixwiz.net  | Tustin, Calif. USA  | Microsoft MVP | steve () unixwiz net