Penetration Testing mailing list archives

redirecting a remote printer output into an attacker's printer

From: h_e_z_i () yahoo com
Date: 4 Jul 2005 17:56:02 -0000

Hello!

As part of a black box pen-test which i'll try to conduct in the company I work with, I would like to attempt a
redirection or sniffing a printer's output.

My thoughts regarding the subject were to try and see if i'm able to arp spoof the printer and it's default gateway,
and then to sniff the traffic. As a result of this, I wonderd if there is any free software which I could use to
redirect the sniffed data into an other printer.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Nadav