Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Free Wi-Foo Book Giveaway

From: Seth Fogie <seth () fogieonline com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:37:34 -0500

This was originally intended for the wifisec list, but due to the number of readers on this list that seem to be interested in wireless security, I hope the moderator will let me cross post :)

As the co-host for the InformIT.com security section, I approached InformIT.com about the possibility of obtaining a copy of Wi-Foo for a giveaway for the holiday season. They agreed and thus I am glad to provide you with this link that explains the details.

No gimmicks, registrations, DNA testing, or cavity searches. Just click / copy-n-paste the following link and read for instructions. We do ask for your email (or another form of contact) so we can contact the winner!

http://www.informit.com/discussion/index.asp?postid=118d0a68-f099-417e-922d-911b91d4e890

Thanks
Seth Fogie
Moderator Wireless Security (wifisec) List Securityfocus.com

Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! Download Trial at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831