Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Research on penetration testing?

From: Marco <gramill () tin it>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:35:10 +0100

Alle 12:13, lunedì 13 dicembre 2004, Ole Martin Dahl ha scritto:
Hi

I am a masters degree student from Norway. In the spring of 2005 I have
the privilege of doing a fulltime masters thesis (800-900 manhours)
about any topic in the vaste information security area. I have read this
mailinglist for quite some time now and the topic of penetration testing
is very interesting to me.

Do anyone of you have some great ideas to unanswered questions about
penetration testing? Areas in penetration testing that should be further
investigated in an academic manner? Or ideas for penetration testing
experiments of public interest?

All ideas and comments will be gladly accepted.

i think..
the new steganography tecnologies are very interesting.
For example the session level steganography and the object steganography.
you can find more here www.rrsecurity.info

Thanks & Regards,
Ole Martin Dahl