Penetration Testing mailing list archives

exploiting BID 529 revisited

From: m a <aznxy () yahoo com>
Date: 8 Dec 2004 22:01:39 -0000

...trying to get anything out of command /c or cmd /c has proven
problematic.
I have tried echo bla>file, ping <SOURCEIP>, telnet <SOURCEIP> 80 (tcpdump
on my side) and all results in a big nothing.

Does this essentially mean that both executables have been moved/renamed?
Or could there be another reason I am missing?

Again:
1. confirmed RDS1.5 by the msadc/readme.txt.
2. I have managed to query the db using the
http://www.securityfocus.com/data/vulnerabilities/exploits/RDSExploit.zip.
3. using msadc:
 msadc.pl -h <target> -N
-- RDS smack v2 - rain forest puppy / ADM / wiretrip --
Machine name: NINT2