Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Class on Security Tools

From: "Mike Bailey" <gnetic () charter net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:33:40 -0500

Although more of scanner, Cain from Oxid.it could be demonstrated as a
passive attack tool / active data collector.

Ettercap is something else that would work nicely for the class.

Since you're going to demo Metasploit you could also toss in a basic demo or
talk about Ollydbg and explain the shellcoding process.