Penetration Testing mailing list archives

New Moderator

From: Alfred Huger <ah () securityfocus com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:38:46 -0600 (MDT)

All,

I would like to thank the multitude of people who sent in mail to me
offering to help moderate this mailing list. I would have replied
personally to you all but the volume was a bit overwhelming. Our new
moderator until October will be Dale Drew, the Director of Global Security
Architecture at Level3 Communications LLC. Dale has been in this game for
a very long time and I am thrilled he has offered his help here. After
this message is out the list will fall under him.

Cheers,
Alfred

Alfred Huger
Symantec Corp.