Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Huge Live Linux Boot CDs

From: Matteo Riondato <rionda () gufi org>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 09:43:11 +0200

Il Sab, 2004-08-28 alle 19:20, Kurt ha scritto:
| From: Mister Coffee [mailto:live4java () stormcenter net]
| On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 03:27:09PM -0700, Kurt wrote:
| > Might want to include the live FreeBSD one as well:
| >
| > www.freesbie.org
| >
| I seem to remember this one's default language is French.  I
| was playing with a LiveCD for BSD (I believe this one) and it
| seemed quite nice, except I couldn't read the menus...

Italian, actually, but yes, it is a bit of a handicap when using the
gui. Don't have to use that, however...

Yes, FreeSBIE at the moment has italian l10n, but we hope to release a
new image without special l10n, or with a choice of l10ns, once FreeBSD
5.3-RELEASE will have been released.
Best Regards
--
Rionda aka Matteo Riondato