Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: command-line reverse connection tunnel?

From: Roy Keene <sf () rkeene org>
Date: 20 Feb 2003 23:17:39 -0000

I wrote a suite of Tcl scripts to accomplish this goal a few years ago, it has been listed on SecurityFocus for a long
time as reverseutils.

http://www.securityfocus.com/tools/784

I've recently added another set of commands to the utility set, the ability to do TCP over a CGI (for example if you
have a webserver behind some kind of complicated firewall setup -- like I do), but it only works well enough for me to
use it in emergencies and thusly is not include in that (old) package.