Penetration Testing mailing list archives

DID Range Enumeration

From: John Smith <netguardianrz () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 14:09:24 -0700 (PDT)

I apologize if this is a double post, but my
connection was cut when I tried to send the first
time.

Does anyone know of a method to identify the DID
ranges assigned to a company?  As part of a blind
pen-test I have been asked to complete a war dial, but
the company does not want to give me the ranges.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanx