Penetration Testing mailing list archives

CTI: ITSlink Computer Telephony

From: "Ron Davis" <ronjdavis () lycos com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:16:36 -0800

Hi together,

Has anyone Pen-Tested a Syntegra Trading Room System (CTI Applications)?

I came across an ITSLink server providing a command interface on port 3001. I was wondering if anyone has details about
this port and the command syntax used.

Thanks for any feedback
Ron

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/