Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Pen - Test technique: Shred diving

From: William Knowles <erehwon () c4i org>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 06:17:11 -0600 (CST)

Pre-shred bins are great, one that has worked a few times in small
office buildings is getting the staff to use color coordinated garbage
bags, a little memo from what looks to be from building management
gets pretty fast compliance from the renters and makes the dumpster
diving a little easier than raiding all the dark garbage bags at once.

Cheers!

William Knowles
erehwon () c4i org