Penetration Testing mailing list archives

The magical invisible bridge

From: ph00dy <ph00dy () covesoft net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:33:40 -0500 (EST)

Hello all,
   I am wondering if anyone has any wisdom/experience to offer on the
topic of discovering and or auditing a linux/openbsd bridge? This
particular bridge is configured with no IP addresses so I have no way to
scan or connect to it and arp isn't even revealing it's exsistance. Any
experience on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Danka,
  ph00dr0w w1ls0n..

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/