Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Request for SNMP Assistance

From: "Brian" <bsshuhart () onemain com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:17:30 -0500

I am in need of a tool that will pull as much info as possible out of a
system running SNMP with a guessable community string.  Problems are, I need
a freebee and it has to run on Windows.  I have been through the list of
tools at SecurityFocus and a few other web sites, but have not been able to
find one.  The fact that I could not find a good one could be due to the
fact that I have never needed to use SNMP info before.  There was always to
much other low hanging fruit to use.  So, if you have a favorite that is
both freeware and Windows based, please respond.

Thanks in advance
bs

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/