Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Reverse-Shell application for WinNT/2000?

From: "Nick Jacobsen" <nick () ethicsdesign com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 20:18:16 -0800

Has anyone seen/built a reverse shell application for windows NT?  I can
usually use pipes with netcat, but it is cumbersome and does not work very
well...  I would like to find something that simply sends a command shell to
X listening port on machine X.X.X.X.  Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks
Nick Jacobsen
Ethics Design
nick () ethicsdesign com

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/