Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Looks like a Borderware firewall

From: "The Blueberry" <acr872k () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:53:12 +0000

Hi all,

In fact, connecting to https://the_device:442 yields an error message saying I must use the BWClient to connect to it with the big borderware logo on the top of the page... thank you all for your help.

BTW, you did not say so but my guess is that the mailserver is an Outlook Web
Access. Am I right? Unicode or ISAPI?

Exchange 5.5/MSADC on a broken IIS on the same box.. lotsa things to write in my report! ;)

But as we are on the subject, does anyone knows what is used as credentials for the Checkpoint? Are there default passwords? I did not found them in my default password lists...

--TB