Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Fport and Psexec

From: Erwin van der Zwan <erwin.zwan-van-der () siemens nl>
Date: 1 Aug 2002 12:16:42 -0000

Fport 2.0 does not run on NT4 boxes, just on W2K. Just returns the header
info otherwise. Try Fport 1.33 and make sure the psapi.dll is in your
path. Works fine for me :-)

EvdZ

Dave wrote

From a remote PC I am running psexec \\..cmd.exe on a NT 4 PDC. I have
admin
privileges so I receive a cmd shell from the PDC. I then attempt to run
Fport on the PDC, Fport runs but only gives me it's app header and no info
on ports.

I have also run this with system privileges and it still won't give me any
info.

Any thoughts?

Thx

Dave

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/