Penetration Testing mailing list archives

automated pen testing againa

From: Iván Arce <core.lists.pentest () core-sdi com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:03:30 -0300

Hi,
 For all those interested, im honored to co-present with Elias Levy,
 moderator of Bugtraq and one of the most respected persons in the
 security industry  our talk on automating penetration tests at the
 IOWargames conference organized by SANS institute
 next Sept. 21/22 in Washignton DC.
 The talk is a bit more technical and practical than the our last
 BlackHat one, i hope i wont be sick with a cold and fever this time :)

 To all those attending, i'll see you guys there...
 -ivan

---

"Understanding. A cerebral secretion that enables one having it to know
 a house from a horse by the roof on the house,
 Its nature and laws have been exhaustively expounded by Locke,
 who rode a house, and Kant, who lived in a horse." - Ambrose Bierce

CORE Security Technologies
Iván Arce
Co-Founder and CTO
PGP Fingerprint: C7A8 ED85 8D7B 9ADC 6836  B25D 207B E78E 2AD1 F65A
email   : ivan.arce () corest com
http://www.corest.com

--- for a personal reply use: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Iv=E1n_Arce?= <ivan.arce () corest com>

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/