Penetration Testing mailing list archives

ITMI PLC Modems

From: Barry Gill <barry () uunet co za>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:49:09 +0200

Hello All,

I am in South Africa and have been asked to assess the I-Tran ITMI PLC
Modems.

I was wondering if anyone has seen or played with these devices before.

Vendor is wanting to connect corporated to shared infrastructure across
power lines and I have found zero information on these devices other than
the sales/marketing gumpf the vendor has provided.

Any ideas?

Bazz

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/