Penetration Testing mailing list archives

List is closing down for the Holidays

From: Alfred Huger <ah () securityfocus com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:04:19 -0700 (MST)

Heya all,

I wanted to let you all know that starting today this list will be on
holidays. Or rather I will not be moderating it until the 3rd of January.
I hope all of you have an excellent holiday season (where applicable) and
get the chance to spend some quality time with friends and loved ones.
I'll drink a toast to you all once I break into my Christmas reserve of
scotch!

Cheers and Happy Holidays,
-al

VP Engineering
SecurityFocus
"Vae Victis"

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/