Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: SMBRelay issues

From: "Zwan-van-der.Erwin" <Erwin.Zwan-van-der () siemens nl>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 08:32:33 +0100

PS: You might have a look at a tool called WCI as well (Command line tool to
intercept connections for Windows. Including automated routing, bridging and
complete SMB network environment interception, ARP redirection/spoofing. For
sniffing in switched Windows networks. Source included.
http://www.securityfocus.com/tools/1635) However the tool did not worked too
well for me. Seem to have problems setting it up and running. I am still
looking for another tool to do ARP spoofing from a Windows NT command line
rather then Linux(The hosts penetrated always seem to be running WNT or W2K,
never Linux....).