Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: [PEN-TEST] Deploying a Win32 Sniffer: The Answer

From: "ansar mohammed" <amohammed () carib-link net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:05:10 -0400

I have developed a Win32 sniffer that works on Windows 2000/XP and it
doesn't require a driver to be installed.

Those of you interested can email me directly and I will pass it on to
you.
My apologies in advance since I have no website to post it on and I will
only distribute the exe.

Regards,
Ansar