Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] New Database for Service Vendors

From: Alfred Huger <ah () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:53:17 -0700

Hey folks,

We are putting together a public database for our users looking for
companies in the security service area. The database currently covers
companies offering:

1. commercial response teams

2.  forensic analysis

3.  ids & firewall deployment

4.  information security training

5.  integration and general security consulting

6.  managed firewall or perimeter monitoring (ids)

7.  penetration testing and risk analysis security policy
    development

8.  security related insurance

10. source code auditing

We currently have 400 vendors in the database and 600+ locations. We allow
you to put up your own logo and company description as well. The idea is
to have a location where folks can hunt for vendors and since we rolled it
out it's had pretty heavy traffic.

If you would like to write your company up in the database of view it to
see if you are already listed go to:

http://www.securityfocus.com

and click on Services. You can add or check your information there.

Cheers,
-al

Alfred Huger
VP of Engineering