Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Lotus Domino methods?

From: "T. Barrick" <tbarrick () HOME COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 17:04:17 -0700

Aaron,

The Trust Factory did a presentation at DEFCON8 that was pretty
interesting. They have the presentation and other info at their web site:

http://www.trust-factory.com/falling-dominos.html

Toby

"WEISZ-KOVES, Aaron" wrote:

I'm trying to test the security of Lotus Domino servers, and find
very little on the subject. Does anyone have a good methodology for
testing the data-driven attacks on Domino, or even probing for
configuration problems? I want to actually test them rather than just
reviewing their configurations.

I just can't bring myself to trust something that has had so little
attention given to it by penetration testing.

Aaron (Ari) Weisz-Koves
Consultant - NT Security - Operational Risk