PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [Security Weekly] Hacking in Schools

From: Martin Tremblay <mtremblay14 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 13:04:54 -0500

Awesome work Pete, thanks for sharing.

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Bryan Turner
<bturner () riversidebankhv com>wrote:

Hi Pete,

This is awesome! I have been thinking of ways on how I could help my local
community, especially the high school age groups in learning more about
technology and what it really means to be a "hacker".

Thank you for the fantastic material.

Bryan Turner