PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Derbycon 3.0 Videos Tracks 1 & 2

From: packetjack <packetjack () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 21:27:39 -0400

This is great, Adrian!! Awesome stuff, I'll be up all night now.....

On Friday, October 4, 2013, Adrian Crenshaw wrote:

I've got them uploading to Archive.org right now. At 18GB, it will be
awhile.

Adrian

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:

Till they get uploaded I find http://keepvid.com/ a very good way to
grab them directly from Youtube.

Robin

On 4 October 2013 16:02, Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek () irongeek com> wrote:
Yes, I plan to upload them to Archive.org when I've got them all done.

Thanks,
Adrian

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 5:58 AM, James Wooley <james () jamesdotcom com>