PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [GPWN-list] Pen Testing Lab Images/Systems setup

From: xgermx <xgermx () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:50:49 -0600

I made it to the webcast, but I haven't seen any recordings sent out yet.
I'll update this thread if I see it.

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:

Did this happen in the end? Did anyone get a recording of it as I couldn't
get to it.

Robin
On 18 Nov 2013 17:41, "Hirt, Rand W" <Rand.Hirt () providence org> wrote:

 *How To Build Your Own Low Cost HackLab – FREE Webinar*

Thursday, November 21, 2013 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/889834095

-Cheers

Rand