PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Registar Information

From: Xavier Mertens <xavier () rootshell be>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 15:20:53 +0200 (CEST)

What about using DNS queries and extract the date from the SOA record?
Lot of DNS admins use the serial to store the last modification date
(YYYYMMDDxx)
Could give a good starting point... My $0.02

/x

--
"If the enemy leaves a door open, you must rush in." - Sun Tzu
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x42D006FD51AD7F2C