PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: user enumeration through RDP

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:15:40 +0100

I'm at a talk on rdp at 44cafe now and will be at BSides tomorrow.

Robin
On Apr 23, 2013 3:55 PM, "Matt" <matt () fireantsecurity co uk> wrote:

If you are at BSidesLondon tomorrow we can chat then.

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Apr 2013, at 23:05, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:

On 18 April 2013 15:36, Matt <matt () fireantsecurity co uk> wrote:

You can do more than that. Can't say much more but RDP has some useful
"features" that can be leveraged to gain a higher level of access if you
know your way round windows api.

Pointers to any info? I don't know much about the windows API but might be
worth looking at.

Sent from my iPhone