PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Controversial (maybe) question

From: Andrew Case <atcuno () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 11:05:42 -0500

if you suspect USB drives are being used then you can read the USBSTOR
portion of the person's registry and see if drives have been plugged
in recently. Can then check the person's Recent folders for documents
they shouldnt have accessed. mrulists in the registry could be
consulted as well

installing spyware for this purpose seems quite overkill