PaulDotCom mailing list archives

OWASP OWTF 0.16 "shady citizen" released, now working smoothly in Kali!

From: Abraham Aranguren <elaabraham () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:15:26 +0200

Hello everybody,

I would like to let you know that OWASP OWTF 0.16 "shady citizen" has
just been released and is now working smoothly in Kali Linux.

As a wrapper tool that depends on many tools, the migration from
Backtrack to Kali Linux has been a bit of a challenge for the OWTF
development team: Many tools were removed, all tools and dictionaries
changed their locations, some tools were not working any more, other
tools had to be replaced by better ones and coordinating GSoC students
(whether accepted or not) and getting them up to speed made my spare
time disappear almost completely .

Release blog post with full props  -
http://blog.7-a.org/2013/05/owasp-owtf-016-shady-citizen-released.html
Project page: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_OWTF
Bleeding edge - https://github.com/7a/owtf
Stable releases - https://github.com/7a/owtf_releases

Feedback, bug reports, suggestions and contributions are all very welcome,

Thank you,

Abe