PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Ec-council (Certified Ethical Hacker) gets Hacked

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 21:48:10 +0100

Not really a hack if all that happened was that they found indexing on a
few directories.

On 20 May 2013 16:36, Ryan Dewhurst <ryandewhurst () gmail com> wrote:

Anyone a member of their group on linkedin? Seems they posted their
official reply there, but I'm not a member and they're unlikely to aprove
my membership request.

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 5:27 PM, David Hoelzer <