PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Which security technique or programming is good?

From: Dancing Dan <d4ncingd4n () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 19:05:47 -0500

JavaScript knowledge is pretty useful.

It's easy to dismiss things like VB as being useless but, inevitably you
will encounter these older technologies in the strangest places. I'm sure
if I throw away my DBASE III books, someone will build a new CMS using it
as storage. ;)

The best advice: learn everything you can and seek out like minded people.

Bart
On May 3, 2013 3:32 PM, "Carlos Perez" <carlos_perez () darkoperator com>