PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: mass user creation on 2008 then enumeration

From: Tony Turner <tony () sentinel24 com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:06:47 -0400

Could possibly use this powershell script
http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/PowerShell-Create-Active-7e6a3978
and
the first name/last name lists from
http://www.skullsecurity.org/wiki/index.php/Passwords

Did you set Allow Anonymous SID/Name Translation? (Can't recall if this is
how in 2008 but think was what I did on 2003)