PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Security Threat Dashboard

From: Robert Cazares <robertcazares () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:17:44 -0700

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 12:25 PM, xgermx <xgermx () gmail com> wrote:
These are great, exactly what I was looking for.

De-lurking. . . in 3, 2, 1, n.0.\W/. zzzzooooop <insert additional
star trek type audio here>

Ditto! (Mimeo, Xerox, whatever)

Not only are these awesome suggestions, but you'se guys/gals are great
for offering them up too.

I have/had/will be needing pretty pictures for management types too.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Robert Cazares
(206) 650-0478 (mobile)
CEH / CSFA / ACE / ASMP
Digital Forensic / InfoSec Analyst
http://e-cybersecurity.blogspot.com
http://robertcazares.carbonmade.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertcazares
http://digitalforensicanalysis.blogspot.com/
"Information Security is never an accident."