PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Xing/LinkedIn privacy tips

From: Josh More <jmore () starmind org>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 21:27:43 -0600

Before we can advise you, it would help to know what threats concern you.

A lot of people seem to be concerned about "privacy", but don't supply a
guiding definition and, as a result, default to extreme solutions.

-Josh More

Please pardon the brevity of this electronic missive. It originated from a
handheld computing device which has less than ideal data input
capabilities. Thank you for understanding.