PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: How to detect phishing and spoofed websites

From: swierckxlists <swierckxlists () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:09:17 +0100

Hi Brian,

Part of the research/finding out if this is happening to you or your company can be automated using the URLCrazy tool (http://www.morningstarsecurity.com/research/urlcrazy), the tool has been reviewed / described in this blog post: http://www.ihackforfun.eu/index.php?title=urlcrazy-is-someone-spying-on

Strider is a similar tool by Microsoft but URLCrazy is open source and can be adapted to your needs if further automation is needed.

Greets

Steven