PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Expanding upon the obvious

From: Aldo Persi <aldo.persi () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:41:36 +1100

Hi

Re. iOS broadcasting  their last 3 wireless networks have a look at

https://github.com/hubert3/iSniff-GPS

believe it was presented at blackhat

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:49 AM, Patrick Laverty
<patrick_laverty () brown edu>wrote:

I think Stop & Shop grocery stores are doing something tangential to this.
If you use their in-store price scanner, it will beep at you on occasion,
telling you about deals on an item that just happens to be in the  aisle
you're standing in! So while they might not know who *I* am (or they
might), they sure know where I am in the store.