PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Company Going out of Business -- Account Management

From: "Gibson, Samuel" <gibsons () my uwstout edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 16:27:19 +0000

Hello,

I work for a health care company that is going out of business on January 1st 2013.  Many of us in the IT department
have been finding jobs rather quickly.  This is where things get interesting,  I have two people leaving one day apart
and another person leaving a week after that.  Given this situation, I am wondering if anyone has any advice on how to
handle password management for network devices as well as databases as each individual leaves for his or her new job.

Samuel Gibson