PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Dodoni - Kismet network parser project

From: Dimitrios Kapsalis <dimitrios () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 13:30:42 -0500

Hi all,

I've started a new project over the weekend after performing some war
driving.

I've created a tool, that provided a KML file of the identified networks,
the tool will generate a unique wordlist which can be used as a password
list. Additionally, the tool is structured in a way where anyone can add
additional commands to the tool as it implements the Command design
pattern.

The commands I've created thus far are:
1. Generate a unique wordlist based on the SSID of the networks identified
and exported in the KML file
2. Provide a breakdown of how each manufacturer for access points
identified. This is based on the BSSID the access point publishes and its
indexed against an OUI.txt to get the Access Points manufacturer name.

Let me know of other pieces of functionality you would like to see if any.

Regards,
Jim