PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Setting up a testing server "in the cloud"

From: Tony Turner <tony_l_turner () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 06:48:21 -0700 (PDT)

There's also http://www.hackingmachines.com/ based in Belgium which provides a VPS with BT5 preloaded and GUI access
through nxserver. Not a lot of management capabilities here if your VPS goes down but their support is relatively
quick. It's a quick and painfree way to get a BT5 box on the internet but at $800 USD/year (What it cost a year ago)
there are certainly cheaper options out there. Interesting thread, I'll have to look at some of the others listed here.
Thanks!

-Tony