PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Masters Program Question / Career Advice

From: Tom Handlon <thandlon () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:41:11 -0400

Check out Western Governors University
http://www.wgu.edu/online_it_degrees/information_security_assurance_degree

I am currently enrolled in the program.  Cost is a huge incentive,
only about 3k a 6 month semester and you can take as many courses as
you can pass in that period.  It is all self learning with materials
provided, you get out of it what you put in.  You would probably need
more experience if you are just starting out though.  Having taken
some sans courses in the past and they are great but very expensive
since they are usually paid out of training budgets.