PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Sample SharePoint installs

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 23:01:35 +0100

On 2 July 2012 15:07, Chris Blazek <chris.blazek () gmail com> wrote:
Robin,
Check this link out:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=27417

"This download contains a three Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Hyper-V Virtual
Machine set for evaluating and demonstrating Office 2010, SharePoint 2010
and Project Server 2010."

It's a BIG download, but I've used something similar setting up a sharepoint
development environment.

I assume that this is just a bare install and I would have to put my
own data into it. If so I've already got access to this through my
Technet subscription it is the sample data I'm after.

Robin

Chris