PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Windows licensing for virtual labs

From: Aaron Moss <kerrjar () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:01:19 -0500

And here's the actual MS link:

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=11575

----------
SEND MORE PARAMEDICS.

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Aaron Moss <kerrjar () gmail com> wrote:

There's also this:

https://community.rapid7.com/community/infosec/blog/2012/02/27/free-microsoft-virtual-machines-for-testing

It came up last month on Security Street...
----------
SEND MORE PARAMEDICS.

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Alissa Torres <alissa.torres () gmail com>wrote:

Jim,

If you become an MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer), you get a
Professional Technet subscription with your annual renewal. It contains
server, workstation and app licenses.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mct.aspx#tab2

I guess that would be the hard way, though, huh?
*Alissa Torres*

SANS Mentor
*Next Mentor Class* -
*FOR508:Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis & Incident Response*
*April 17th - June 19th 6pm -8pm in Hanover, MD*
http://www.sans.org/mentor/class/for508-hanover-apr-2012