PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Encrypted email service for B2C clients

From: Josh More <jmore () starmind org>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 14:19:45 -0500

I *really* like the way that Sophos does this. It just encrypts the email
into a PDF and the user registers on the web portal.  I've yet to have a
novice user have a problem with it, and as much as we dislike the fact that
everyone has a PDF reader on their system, it does mean that everyone has a
decryption client.

The drawback, of course, is that it's appliance-based and needs to either
be racked or run in a VM infrastructure.  If you need a cloud-based
solution, the only other one I have experience with is Zix.

-Josh More

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 9:40 AM, Hembrow, Chris <