PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: SNMP write access

From: Robert Portvliet <robert.portvliet () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 13:56:01 -0500

Actually, that part might have been Ed Skoudis. At any rate, great preso!
:)

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Robert Portvliet <
robert.portvliet () gmail com> wrote:

Check out Pentest Perfect Storm - Part 6 -"We love Cisco" for some SNMP RW
awesomeness from Josh Wright. There are also a few auxiliary modules in
Metasploit that allow you to take advantage of RW SNMP access.

PPS-6 here: http://www.willhackforsushi.com/?p=518

Cheers,

Rob