PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Fwd: Eric needs an incident response Jedi in NJ

From: John Strand <john () blackhillsinfosec com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 12:00:26 -0700

Can you guys help Eric out?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric Huber <eric.huber.lists () gmail com>
Date: Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Subject: Eric needs an incident response Jedi in NJ
To: John Strand <strandjs () gmail com>

John,

I hope this email find you well. I'm in a bit of a bind and I could use
some help.

I have a position that I'm trying to fill in Jersey City, NJ at JP Morgan
(where I now work in Global Security and Investigations) and I could use
some help finding a good candidate.  The pay is good, but it doesn't look
like we have relocation authorized for the position so it needs to be
someone local or someone who is willing to relocate. I need someone with
some powerful incident response kung-fu and there is a tremendous
opportunity for growth in this position for a high performing and highly
skilled candidate.

We're having an awful time finding good candidates and the people who are
coming forward so far haven't been up to the task.

Do you have anyone who you would recommend for this role?

Eric Huber
AFoD Blog
www.ericjhuber.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ericjhuber