PaulDotCom mailing list archives

ShmooCon Epilogue 2012 Talks

From: Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek () irongeek com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 16:13:49 -0500

    These are the videos I have for ShmooCon Epilogue 2012. Georgia
recorded the live parts, and my rig was used for the slides. Sorry that
there are some missing talks, Georgia may have them on her site.

    Thanks to:
    http://novahackers.blogspot.com
    http://georgiaweidman.com
    http://www.irongeek.com

Resurrection of Ettercap: easy-creds, Lazarus & Assimilation
Eric Milam - (Brav0Hax) &
Emilio Escobar

Media Hype and Hacks that Never Happened
Space Rouge

More than one way to skin a cat: identifying multiple paths to compromise a
target through the use of Attach Graph Analysis
Joe Klein

Proper Depth / Breadth testing for Vulnerability Analysis and fun with
tailored risk reporting metrics.
Jason M Oliver

Extending Information Security Methodologies for Personal User in
Protecting PII.
John Willis

Stratfor Password Analysis
Chris Truncer

Intro To Bro
Richard Bejtlich

Javascript obfuscation
Brandon Dixon

http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=videos/shmoocon-epilogue-2012

--
"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~ W. Somerset
Maugham