PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: surveillance gear question

From: Chris Teodorski <chris.teodorski () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 13:13:35 -0400

Bill,

I agree -- I've been pro-firing the woman for the last few months --
in my opinion, suspicion is enough.  My mom on the other hand hasn't
been so convinced.

Chris

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Bill Swearingen <hevnsnt () i-hacked com> wrote:
I would  put up a sign that says "Video Surveillance in use"
If there is a reason to suspect, I wouldn't wait for proof.  We are talking
about your grandmother after-all.  Sorry I dont have any specific
suggestions, but I imagine that there are several off the shelf "nanny-cams"
that would do nicely.

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Chris Teodorski <chris.teodorski () gmail com>